Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Did I forget about you?

Did I forget about you? Naw. Okay. Maybe.... a little bit.
Mr. Lincoln hybrid tea rose
I've been pretty wound up in yard work these last few weeks. Pulling briars, cutting grass, you name it. All sorts of fun things.

I also worked on a big genealogy project that led a friend of mine to the family he never knew existed. That was a big deal. I took almost every second I could tear away from what I was required to do to look. I didn't my best to unravel a mystery and help my friend figure out who he came from.


Some of my Lancaster ancestors clearing land
Now, I'm back to sorta normal. I'm curious about something, though. If I can find a man's lost family in three days' time, why I can do this as a job to bring in extra money. It takes time, patience and the ability to connect Point A and Point B, but I think I should try it.  :)


I keep asking myself, "Would you pay someone to do your genealogical research for you....."

No comments:

Post a Comment